Come join us for an experience of a lifetime!
November 10-16th 2019
Arrival November 10th before 10am for 11am start.
Departure Nov 16th by 10am.
In your time with us in Bali you will be collected from the airport OR other accomodation and stay in your own luxury suite in our Canggu Villas. Here you will have access to a range of activities to either immerse yourself in self care and discovery or just chill by the pool and discover the local surrounds.
Your host, Kat teaches a dynamic yoga practise suitable for any level of fitness, leads you through meditation journeys, incorporates nutrition education for energy and vitality, movement and mindset practises that you can use and sustain at home in everyday life and one on one coaching/healing sessions during your stay.
You will also be treated to ALL breakfasts and a variety of other meals ***please specify for dietary requirements.
Self care activities include traditional balinese massage, one on one coaching/ healing sessions, special evening activities, group trips to some special spots for surfing, sunning, coconuts and healing (and of corse photos if youre that way inclined when you travel)
Enjoy refreshments by the pool amidst jungle surrounds, explore the streets of Canggu (with our guidance if required) and immerse yourself in learning and exploration. Come and connect with yourself and some other inspired humans and discover where the magic of that can take you!
We are so excited to meet you!
- Coconuts on arrival
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Daily self discovery talks and workshops
- Yoga practise workshops
- All breakfasts included
- 4 Dinners included (giving you a chance to experience some of the local hot spots and cuisine on your own)
- Lunches are DIY / or group activity with produce provided in our kitchen .. or you might choose to visit any of the amazing local cafes!
- Tea, coffee and snacks ALL included
- Balinese massage in the privacy of your room (optional remedial deep tissue on request - for small extra cost)
- Preventative health and healing workshop
- 2 x group trips to local hot spots for Sunset and coconuts
- 1 x Movie night
- 1 x Surprise evening activity
- A coaching / planning / healing session with Kat
- Free time to explore the area or just lounge by the pool - Dance with us!!
- Surf board rental can be arranged (at additional cost - $5 for two hours)
- Personal scooter hire can be arranged at cost of AUD $5 a day.
- Full preparation guide, travel guide and location information provided.
- Welcome pack with notepad, pen and a few other goodies :)
Come and take a break from the hustle and bustle of life. Experience Bali while feeling guided and supported with a schedule of activities you can engage in and learn more about yourself and what you are capable of - all while living in island luxury!
What's special about this retreat?
Kat is a yoga and meditation teacher, life and wellness coach for The Healthstyle Emporium, world traveller, speaker and mentor. A life of trials and adventures has lead her to delve deep into many self discovery methods that have proved life changing for, not just herself but many others.
Sharing what she has learnt for both physical and mental sustainable wellness you will be taken on a journey into yourself. Provided with new ideas, challenges and tools, to not just retreat from your life for a week but take with you the ability to implement that holiday feeling into everyday life.
Kat believes in connection. The importance of connection with ourselves and discovering our purpose. Then expanding to explore our connections with others in our friendships and relationships both personal and business. Perhaps then you can even expand from there to connect with the community and see how what you create within can be used to help others and provide you with the life of your dreams.
As travel, and especially Bali life, had such a massive impact on Kat's own journey - We will be joined also by guest speakers and friends to help translate those experiences to you and share insights that may help on your own journey. What helps one will always help many.
HOW YOU WILL FEEL AFTER:
- Awakened, connected and excited to go on
- Maybe a little bendy ;)
- Mentally Supported - you’ll relieve ongoing checkups from Kat herself in the weeks after returning home.
- A blissful state of mind & balanced nervous system
- Blessed by the beautiful healing energy of Bali
- More confident as a traveller (solo or not)
- More confident about your body and self in general
- Knowledge how to use yoga practice for body and mind support
- Tools, knowledge and education that will support you for many years to come
- New healthy eating habits and awareness about foods and the healing power of nature.
- That Bali Glow (you’ll see)
- Aware of ‘your work’ and how to play with difficult life situations to achieve inner peace always
- Relaxed in your own skin
- Empowered by education and human connection
- Feeling whole and powerful again
- Loving and understanding yourself much more than you ever did before
- Ready to live your best life everyday and transcend the mediocre
In the middle of the town of Canggu
Stunning master bedrooms all with private ensuite
Air-conditioning in all rooms
Kitchen facilities if you get extra hungry and need to store your own food and snacks
Elegant living and chill out space
Fusion of modern and traditional Balinese design
Wi-Fi access in all areas
Cable TV in all rooms
In-room safe boxes
Dining and lounge areas
Yoga overlooking the pool and jungle
Peaceful and serene atmosphere
Tea, coffee and snacks
Yoga mats can be organised on request
Fresh filtered drinking water
Daily turn down service
Built in traditional ‘Lumbung’ style, The villa has 6 huts with altogether 12 guest bedrooms, each with a balcony pool view. All rooms have western standard facilities including AC, hot water, deposit box and cable TV. The villa is conveniently located near the main street of Canggu and just 1.5km from Batu Bolong beach
The villa itself is equally as enchanting as the surrounds. It was created as a stylish, spacious and comfortable home and is clearly cherished, bursting with character and personal touches.
All rooms have essentials (towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo and toilet paper), AC, flat screen cable TV, safety box, hot water, mini refrigerator, mini bar set up and free WIFI. Half of the rooms located upstairs have open to nature bathrooms, while the other half located downstairs have closed bathrooms.
You can relax at the pool or the ‘Chill’ pavilion with smooth music and Balinese tranquil ambience. The villa also has kitchen facilities.
Beyond the villa, sure-footed guests may make their way into town, to the abundance of shopping, surfing, cafes with every kind of food you can imagine and interaction with the incredible sights and locals of this beautiful island.
Please book your flight to arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS). Transfer from and to this airport is included. If you are arriving early or leaving later that the retreat dates please specify to us prior if you need pickup and drop off to different locations.
Airport: Ngurah Rai (Bali) International Airport Airport transfer included: Ngurah Rai (Bali) International Airport
You must arrange YOUR OWN travel insurance and provide us these details before attendance. See below for my recommended travel insurance company World Nomads to get a quote.
If you are arriving before or leaving after the dates of the retreat and need accomodation or transfers to locations other than the airport you will find our link to booking.com below for accomodation options and once you know these we can help with your transfers.
SAY NO MORE, IM COMING! CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW!
YOU NEED TRAVEL INSURANCE. THESE ARE MY FAVES!
NEED ACCOMODATION IN BALI OUTSIDE THE RETREAT DATES?
BOOKING.COM ALWAYS SORT ME OUT!
Kat, you lovely soul, wonderful sunshine with a great energy and calm voice. Loved the yoga session, loved your talk through it, looooved the quick essential oil treatment. Your voice is so calming that I nearly fell asleep (that's a compliment btw)
Nikita - November Retreat, Bali 2018
First of all: I just love Kat‘s perspective of life. She gave me really helpful hints just to see life from a different angle which was a game changer for me�She‘s very open minded and most important for me authentic!
Anita - November Retreat Bali 2018
Working with Kat has been a magical experience, she’s a true soul sister. She is always there for you if you need a smiling face, a pep talk or to talk out a brain fog. She lives, breathes and radiates infectious positivity and somehow always knows when you’re in need of a hand or some kind words! From our daily yoga sessions in Mexico to cross-world video calls, I can’t be more grateful to have her in my life!
Chelsea - HSE Client
Inclusions listed as above. Flights, travel insurance and some meals not included
(any additional meals can be located or arranged for between $5 and $15 AUD!!!)
6 days / 6 nights
Private suite with bathroom
AUD $1,444 (per person)
SHARED private suite with bathroom
AUD $1,444 (per person)
Twin Share Suite
(Two people - Two beds)
To register your interest please submit the form below! Click IM READY
*Payment plans available. Please specify if you would like information about this.
*Arriving the day before or staying in Bali longer? Scroll up to use booking.com to find hundreds of great options!